Thursday, March 10, 2005

Things got broken, things got lost.

Kitchen Confidential: great book if you have a strong stomach

I've just finished reading Anthony Bourdain's book, Kitchen Confidential. It's a great book if it's your kind of thing - uncensored and in your face. If you have a strong stomach and want to read about pirate crews in the kitchen, this book is for you.

I love cooking, and I'm sure I'll post more in the future about food. For the time being, though I just wanted to share two things about Bourdain's book:

  1. He's inspired me to get a really good cook's knife
  2. He ends with a phrase that I thought applied well to a lot of adventures, including the one we're experiencing starting WandD: "Things got broken. Things got lost. But I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

Trackback Link: [Things got broken, things got lost.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home