Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Sex & Cash Theory

I am in an unfortunate limbo position at the moment. I am having to do everything in my power not to hand my notice in and work full time on WandD. What's stopping me? Well uncertainty, money (or lack thereoff), and almost everyone I know saying it is a bad idea.

Hugh "cartoons drawn on the back of business cards" maclead, has this to say, which I think sums up my dilemma perfectly.

Keep your day job.

I’m not just saying that for the usual reason i.e. because I think your idea will fail. I’m saying it because to suddenly quit one’s job in a big ol' creative drama-queen moment is always, always, always in direct conflict with what I call "The Sex & Cash Theory".

Trackback Link: [The Sex & Cash Theory]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home